Saturday 1 October 2011





I had such fun creating this card.  Thanks to the Use Your Stuff challenge I discovered Glimmer Mist and fell instantly in love!  I first put Glimmer Mist on the tree, and loved it so much I had to go back the next day and buy two more colours, -  and I didn't stop there.  I am now the proud owner of 6 bottles of Glimmer mist I have a special shelf in my scrap room to display them, and can hardly wait to use them on my Disney pages and Christmas cards.


Sparkle here I come!!

I know that part of the challenge is to use your stuff, but I think that the fact that everything else that I used on this page I have had for at least 8 years (since that is when I last paper scrapbooked).  I think the new purchase is cancelled out by all the old stuff I used (at least that is the story I am sticking to)!!

Anyway, here is the card I created for my Mother-In-Law for Roch Hashanah.  I love how it turn out and love all the glitter on it.  I think it is funny how the glitter shows up so much more in this picture that it did on the card (probably because I cheated and used my flash instead of using natural light).




Looking forward to next week challenge. 



2 comments:

  1. WOW I love this !
    The tree is amazing and I love the different colour on the card background.
    Excellent use of your glimmer mists. I bought more today ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Joy. The tree was done on the Silhouette I purchased it from their store, they have some really great items.

    What colours did you purchase - there are so many neat ones it is hard to choose.

    ReplyDelete